Re: CULT: rot report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: rot report
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 05:40:12 -0600 (MDT)

Dennis Kramb wrote:
> GINGER SWIRL (TB) one rz died of rot in March, one rz. died of rot in
> April
> Anyone else have similar difficulties with these?

Ginger S tends to be a bit freeze damage prone here too.  I was given
several rhizomes from a local club member to try - will check and see if
they are completely dead yet.

Some nice unknowns opening and a stalk of WINDSONG WEST and RIDE THE
WIND blooming.  And a revived rhizome of ENGLISH COTTAGE with two
stalks!  Wierd damage roster this spring - SDBs and the latest bloomers
all open at once; some of the early bloomers (that usually get frozen
out) blooming nicely; many of the late bloomers with no bloom at all.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA