SDB:Just a Croc

My first irises started blooming yeaterday, but this morning I was
stopped in my tracks by this little beauty.  Just a Croc is a 97
intro from Brad Kasperek, from his catalog description I wasn't real
sure what I was getting but since I like his other stuff so well I
decided to try it.  Standards are soft blue, the falls are the same
color but with what I would call in a daylily a double eyezone.
First a nice blue/purple that sort of blends into an inner spot of
green. Plus nice blue beards. Boy if this is how the bloom saeaon is
starting the rest will be spectacular.
Hamburg,NY zone 5/6