Re: Re: Sea Shadows (more)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Sea Shadows (more)
  • From: Irisquilt <Irisquilt@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 14:46:37 -0600 (MDT)

You might enjoy emailing with Michael Zarky of S Calif. who has trouble
getting siberians to grow at regular height.  SS is reg. at 36".
I may be lack of cold in winter that causes this-some put ice cubes on them a
few times. Anna Mae Miller, Kalamazoo MI z 5.  Where we had a z 7 this year
and much less loss-snapdraggons all lived over and annual dianthus