Question Bargain

It' hard to resist a buy or what one thiks might be a buy. Last fall I purchased a 3
rz pact of Stepping Out at a Sacramento Home Depot store. While I am still waiting for
the TBs to bloom this cute little, 6-8" imitation of Stitch in Time has bloomed in
plce of Stepping Out. No Comparison. The iris rz s were packaged by VanZyverden, if
anyone is interested.   Too many Bills I'll sign Wm.
wstone@volcano.net            3500 elev.Zone 7
Stone's Iris Garden