Deer and Iris

Lora Masche
We too live in deer country but they do Not eat our irises but everything
around them.
Lora; Don't say that to loud, I hear to many reports upcountry of the deer getting
hungry and eating iris. I think it depends on what other delicacy they are being
offered in the area. One party had his bonsai plants nipped, creating a growth
acctivity.  Wm.
wstone@volcano.net                 3500'elev.Zone 7
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, Ca 95689

P.S. It's Raining and predicted to rain for 3 more days in California.