Bloom Report

Today I discovered a really nice bright pink SDB seedling from October
Splendor X Chanted.  On its maiden bloom, it only has one bud... but none
of my SDB seedlings have had more... I hope that's the year and that fact
that they had little chance to grow much last year with the move.

This one bears watching.  Now if it blooms like an SDB but with the early
Talls.. .is it really an SDB?

:)
    *****
Gary D. Sides   Nashville, TN  USDA 6/7   gdsides@ccast.com
TB Iris Rebloom is Up and Coming!  Get you some today!  They do a body good!