SHOW: San Diego/Imperial Co. Show Results

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SHOW: San Diego/Imperial Co. Show Results
  • From: "Steven & Sharlyn Rocha" <srocha@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 21:46:04 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Everyone,
	We had a great show this year in beautiful Balboa Park. We had a huge turn
out with a display floor full of blooms. The room was continually full of
people observing our show. Here are the results
Best Specimen (Queen of Show)		BLUE GLOSS {TB} Steve Rocha
Best Spuria				RUFFLED CANARY Patricia Brendel
Best Louisiana				'bout MIDNIGHT Patricia Neal
Best Red				WAR CHIEF {TB} Carol Morgan
Best Plicata			RASPBERRYFUDGE{TB}VirginiaTrabant
Best Pink				HER KINGDOM {TB} Steve Rocha
Best Blue			HONKY TONK BLUES{TB}Virginia Trabant
Best White				STARSHIP {TB} Steve Rocha
Best Yellow				SOLANO {TB} Patricia Brendel
Best Specimen-Youth Div.	SPRING PARASOL {TB} Beth Rocha 11yrs
Best Tall Bearded			BLUE GLOSS    Steve Rocha
Most Blue Ribbons			15 		 Steve Rocha
			Three years in a row,
			With Best of Show!!!!	Yipeee

Steven & Sharlyn Rocha
President, San Diego/Imperial Co. Iris Society
Region 15, Zone 9,  srocha@pacbell.net