Re: Bloom Report

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Bloom Report
  • From: Cliff Snyder <snyder@eden.com>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 22:37:09 -0600 (MDT)

Donald Eaves wrote:

> Blooming new this week:
>
> BLACK GAMECOCK (Chowning '80) LA
> STUDY IN BLACK (Plough '68) TB
> FRINGE BENEFITS (Hager '88) TB and it's taken forever, stunted but blooming
> NOTORIOUS (Ghio '91) TB - could this one qualify as distinctive?
>
> Donald Eaves
> donald@eastland.net
> Zone 7 and now officially in drought conditions.  Those 3 late ones will do
> good
> to manage bloom at all in the heat.

Well listers this the FINAL bloom report from the farm.
BEFORE THE STORM		SUPREME SULTAN
BEVERLY SILLS			PRESIDENT PILKINGTON
PURGATORY			PACIFIC MIST
WINTERLAND (again!)		HELENE C
TAFFETA BOW			VICTORIA FALLS (again)

The other big news here is we are about to close on some new dirt. As
I've told many of you, we are currently farming on land owned by my
wife's grandparents. Last week we finally secured some land of our own
(YIPPEE). It's 75 acres just across the gravel road from our current
place. We're excited, yet dreading, the move and its related headaches,
backaches and heartaches. I'll keep ya'll posted as to moving traumas.
I sincerely hope everyone else's bloom will be as fine as ours has been.

Cliff Snyder		Schwertner, Tx
Rainbow Iris Farm	Zone 8