>>Do you mean that SIX PACK has found its way to Australia?  I had this
Iris in Kentucky, where it was hybridized, and it is an interesting
>>Mark A. Cook
>Yup!!  I've even got it in my garden!!!! (although it hasn't flowered
yet). Tempo Two sells it!!  Good for something "different".  Have seen
it once  in real life!!
>Cheers.				Paul Tyerman (Oz)
Hi all,
Iris acres in South Australia, advertises a six fall iris called 'Flat
Rate' by Ghio. This is a beautiful rich dark blue, but a bit out of my
price range as yet. Might be fun to cross with Six Pack.
Jan Clark