>>>Do you mean that SIX PACK has found its way to Australia?  I had this
>Iris in Kentucky, where it was hybridized, and it is an interesting
>>>Mark A. Cook

I have SIX PACK too.....it flowered the year before last and had a great
spike with lots of blooms.....which are huge....but a dog dug it up and
chewed it but i got another this year from tempo two.....it is awesome.
A weird thing though...the first lot of blooms on it were normal for six
pack, but then the last few were all in the form of a normal T.B...very

Tasmania Australia