Re: GPIS Show- sort of

    It has been a busy week and weekend. May weeds to pull and a job to go to,
and more iris in bloom than I want to take time to bore you with. However I
did finally come across my lisdt of the seedling I thought worthy of noting:

PVC- a pci of light lav. ruffled with a tourquiose flash, coloring rather like
Chief Sequoia but more controlled in form.(CHIEF SEQUOIA Weiler 1990) 18", E-M
& RE light blue w/slight lavender influence, circular white signal. Roving Eye
X Claremont Bluebird.)

94-23A peach/redviolet plic w/dark orange on the styles   SDB

91-53B  a bright golden ochre over lav-blue flushed darker toward throat and
on the styles; white spot on the falls   SDB

94-10G  pale lav w/bluish flush at throat and at styles; golden highlights and
a small gold line down the center of the falls   SDB

At least that is what I can make out of the notes I made as my hubby was
dragging me out of the mall after he had waited 2 hrs already.

It is as good lesson to me to make a bit better report as I write my notes.
Heaven help anyone else trying to read these chicken scratches.

Rita B