RE: SHOW: San Diego/Imperial Co. Show Results

Congratulations, Steve.  How about telling us about BLUE GLOSS?

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4) -- where some TBs are going to be trying to
bloom with the medians, in bloom are  TU TU TURQUOISE (SDB), EXTRA
(MDB), SMELL THE ROSE (SDB) and QUEEN OF SHEBA (AR) and lots of buds.