Re: CULT:clover and irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT:clover and irises
  • From: "William Scarbrough" <az124@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 09:01:06 -0600 (MDT)

>Okay...here's an ethical question for you all.  This spring I noticed
that
>a couple of rhizomes from my neighbor's yard have spread under the
chainlink
>fence into my yard.  Am I allowed to split them up and give them a good
home
>in my flower bed?  Well, I'm going to do it anyway!!!  :)  Obviously
they
>want to be with me if they're running away from my neighbors.

Yes, it would be ok to take the rhizomes from your side of the fence but
what I would do would be to ask your neighbor if it would be ok if you
moved the rhizomes into your flower bed.  That way no one gets in any
trouble.

---
end

William Scarbrough
45 Angela Trail
Batesville Ar, 72501
University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
HTTP:WWW.UACCB.CC.AR.US