Re: CULT:clover and irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT:clover and irises
  • From: "William Scarbrough" <az124@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 09:01:06 -0600 (MDT)

>Okay...here's an ethical question for you all.  This spring I noticed
>a couple of rhizomes from my neighbor's yard have spread under the
>fence into my yard.  Am I allowed to split them up and give them a good
>in my flower bed?  Well, I'm going to do it anyway!!!  :)  Obviously
>want to be with me if they're running away from my neighbors.

Yes, it would be ok to take the rhizomes from your side of the fence but
what I would do would be to ask your neighbor if it would be ok if you
moved the rhizomes into your flower bed.  That way no one gets in any

William Scarbrough
45 Angela Trail
Batesville Ar, 72501
University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville