	Maureen Mark wrote:

> -- where some TBs are going to be trying to
>bloom with the medians, in bloom are  TU TU TURQUOISE (SDB), EXTRA
>(MDB), SMELL THE ROSE (SDB) and QUEEN OF SHEBA (AR) and lots of buds.

	Our first daffs bloomed on April 30 which was *early* for us.....
	Kathy Guest said she never remembered iris blooming in April in
	her garden before..hope that is correct. I never remember daffs
	blooming in April in our mountainous Zone 3a -  29 days earlier
	than last year.

	The bright spot is the MDBs are in fat bud and two, SUSLIK, and
	one I. pumila sent to me by Lowell Baumunk, are showing some
	color. :)

	Another surprise is our new *place* has four different iris patches.
	Mostly TBs overrun with weeds and growing like mad with last year's
	autumn leaves all over them. Not one nameplate in the new garden.

Ellen Gallagher  / e_galla@moose.ncia.net
Siberian iris robin   /   sibrob@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA / USDA Zone 3