Re:Seeds and Pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re:Seeds and Pictures
  • From: "William Scarbrough" <az124@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 11:14:59 -0600 (MDT)

Does anyone have any extra Iris seeds laying around.  If you do please
send me some.  All so if you have any Iris pictures I would also like to
see them.  You can E-mail me privately at az124@hotmail.com.  Thanks.

---
end

William Scarbrough
45 Angela Trail
Batesville Ar, 72501
University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
HTTP:WWW.UACCB.CC.AR.US