OT-BIO, Rachel Boden

Hello there iris fans!
	I am new to this mailing list, and I would like to introduce
myself.  My name is Rachel, and I am a senior at the University of
California, Santa Barbara.  I am graduating in a few weeks with a degree in
Communication and Religious Studies.  Beginning in August I will be
attending law school at Louisiana State University.
	I have been lurking for about a week, and I am fascinated with the
insights that all of you have.  My question to you all is  can you
reccommend a particular iris for a wedding bouquet?  Irises are my favorite
flower, and I would like to have them in my wedding.
	Hope to hear back from you.

Rachel Boden