OT: Possible server problem.

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: Possible server problem.
  • From: "william b. cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:48:07 -0600 (MDT)

     Have there been any messages posted after 10:21 AM EST today, May 4.
I think that the server has been losing some mail, since I have seen
messages responding to some that never did appear here.  I have been
disconnected three times in the last seven minutes.

Mark A. Cook
billc@atlantic.net
Dunnellon, Florida.   [Six hours of thunder, 0.15" rain.]