Re: OT-BIO, Rachel Boden

My question to you all is  can you
> reccommend a particular iris for a wedding bouquet?  Irises are my favorite
> flower, and I would like to have them in my wedding.
>         Hope to hear back from you.
> Thanks,
> Rachel
Rachel, The most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen were
Siberian Iris. Schafer/Sacks, Siberian Hybridizers in Carlisle, Ma, do
wedding flowers and use their flowers when in bloom. Of course the
timing for bloom gets interesting but there are beautiful whites and
soft blues and even pinks. They condition and last very well in
arrangements. The piece I remember the most was an alter railing
arrangement that was about 3 feet by 2 feet and had about 6 shades of
blues, creams and whites. If you want iris it is Possible!

 Debby Wheeler Foxbrook@javanet.com, where my first MDBs are out- Midas
Mito And Blue Doll, an oldie but goodie of Bea Warburtons. We are about
3 weeks early this year due a mild winter and so far no cold weather.