Re: OT-BIO, Rachel Boden

>> My question to you all is  can you
>> reccommend a particular iris for a wedding bouquet?  Irises are my
favorite
>> flower, and I would like to have them in my wedding.

Welcome to the list Rachel,
I wonder if TB's would be too large for what you want. Perhaps you could
use Wedding vow, Bridal Fashion, or any other romantic named irises to
decorate the church, or reception centre. I think for a bouquet
something smaller like PCN's or Sprays of I. japonica would be more
suitable. It depends of course when the wedding is.
Jan Clark, in AUSTRALIA