Re: Blyth Irises

>> Yeah, same experience here (an hour and a half down or up the road
from Kathyguest, depending on your perspective!) with these iris, tried
three times with WITCHES WAND but no go... three strikes and you're out
rule has been invoked...
>Juri
>in Moscow, Russia

Oddly enough I had the same experience with WW here in Australia. It
sulked all season, and put up 1 new fan. The old fan died without
flowering. I got another one as a suprise iris and moved them both
together to a new spot. The newy is doing great and the old one looking
much more healthy. The spot they are in is VERRRY dry. I don't know if
it's the change in situation or the newy showed the old one what to do.
(Maybe it just wanted company?)
This years 'Supreme Sulker' award goes to 'Supreme Sultan'.
Jan Clark