OT: misquotes, mistakes?, and cheap pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: OT: misquotes, mistakes?, and cheap pictures
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 17:33:08 -0600 (MDT)

Anner, apologies for putting words in your mouth that you niver posted
and apologies to Dennis for not giving additional credit to him for the
misquote.  Sorry 'bout that. : )

And John tells me Australia's email address is <au> not <oz>, but umm, I
THOUGHT I saw <oz> in an email or a website address somewhere.

Enjoying my new closeup iris photos from an on-sale for $5 recycle
WalMart camera with a pair of reading glasses strapped over the lens
with duct tape.  Works best without flash.  Magnification is probably
about +2.00, photos in best focus at about a foot or less.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
not paying close attention