>Hi Jan
>Last year I crossed flate rate X six pack, full house X flate and many
SAs X Flate Rate,   who knows what the future holds!  Flat Rate is my
favorite flat even if it isn't really consistent.
Hi Mike,
I enjoy your web site, and look forward to seeing pictures of six fall
SA's. Presumably we will see six fall plic's later too. I wonder is it
possible to produce a bicoloured effect. That is do the extra falls get
their colour in the same way as the falls or are they coloured like the
standards would be? You could get some lovely effects if this was
possible. Imagine something like Ride the Wind, or Liaison as a flat
bloomer with two different coloured falls.
Something to dream about- Jan