CULT: TB: Supreme Sultan

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CULT: TB: Supreme Sultan
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@icx.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 18:42:33 -0600 (MDT)

> This years 'Supreme Sulker' award goes to 'Supreme Sultan'.
> Jan Clark

I've found this one to be very insistant on good soil and LOTS of
regular water.  Though hyped as enormous, it has very demure little
blooms (3 inches across) here on shortish stalks the years we don't get
regular heavy rainfall during stalk and bloom season.  Maybe part of
that is cold injury too - dunno.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA
on vacation, too wet to work, no blooms to cross