Re: OT-BIO, Rachel Boden

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO, Rachel Boden
  • From: The Hiltibidals <dutchman@fgi.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 19:19:36 -0600 (MDT)

Hello Rachel! - Some of the most beautiful flowers in the world are the
several white iris - but iris have a mind of their own - have never heard
much about them being forced as tulips and others are - don't see much of
them in the florist coolers.  You need to find out when they will be
blooming where you are getting married and plan accordingly.  Someone who
knows the names better can recommend which ones to choose from, and when
you tap back, what is your contrast color - there are iris in every hue in
the rainbow, and I'd be willing to bet you could get white with
beard or shading in the contrasting color.  What a beautiful idea!
Sharon Hiltibidal

  My question to you all is  can you