Re: Deer and Iris

WSTONE wrote:
> Lora Masche
> We too live in deer country but they do Not eat our irises but everything
> around them.

the deer abound, but so far they haven't eaten my tulips (they don't
seem to bother the iris in any case) -- this year I've used milorganite
for the first time and for the first time,the tulips have actually come
into bloom before being nipped in the bud, so to speak.  SoIthink there
is a connection.
Rima  terra@catskill.net
upstate ny   zone 4