Re: OT-BIO, Rachel Boden

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: OT-BIO, Rachel Boden
  • From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:03:10 -0600 (MDT)

Rachel Boden wrote:

> Hello there iris fans!
>         ....  My question to you all is  can you
> reccommend a particular iris for a wedding bouquet?  Irises are my favorite
> flower, and I would like to have them in my wedding.

Welcome, Rachel!

It seems to me that unless you are willing to adjust the date of your wedding on
short notice, depending on a certain cultivar being available is courting
disaster.

Maybe Elainelope?

My best wishes go to you, despite the puns.

Gerry
--
gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles