HIST-Seeking RED BUTTERFLY (Linse'56)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: HIST-Seeking RED BUTTERFLY (Linse'56)
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:04:50 -0600 (MDT)

Greetings,

I have received a note from someone looking for a start of this iris. Our HIPS
records indicate that it is pretty rare. I'd be delighted to hear that someone
out there was growing it and could spare a start for someone who wants it.

Please contact me privately if you can help.

Thank you.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS
"Preserving irises, iris documents, and iris artifacts for the future."
HIPSource@aol.com, Henryanner@aol.com