  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: SDB: CHERRY GARDEN (again)
  • From: JEM 300 <JEM300@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:18:58 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Listers,

We just chatted about CHERRY GARDEN a few days ago and I have since succumbed
to the urge to buy one which is about to bloom.  I don't have a checklist and
was wondering if anyone could tell me who the hybridizer and the year is?  I
just like to keep my database up to date with this info.  Thanks.

Linda Doffek          SE Wisconsin     Zone 5
JEM 300@aol.com