Re: HYB: variegata and west coast USA

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: HYB: variegata and west coast USA
  • From: Henryanner <Henryanner@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:31:23 -0600 (MDT)

<< What  other factor might cause the skip following division.  It is
generally also
 true on rhizomes  obtained new. >>

Consistent with reports in some older literature, I have noticed I have better
first year bloom if I reset earlier in the season rather than later,
regardless of the date of introduction of the cultivar.

Anner Whitehead, Richmond, VA USDA 7
Henry Hall  Henryanner@aol.com