Re: Rain and Iris (was Deer and Iris)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Rain and Iris (was Deer and Iris)
  • From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 21:32:01 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Jeff,
We are at 3,000 feet and are blooming late this year.  Last year we were
finished blooming by Mother's Day.
Sorry to hear about your rain.  In fact, it's on its way again.  It has been
raining all day and the thunder just went over the top of the house.  I have
just said good-by to my little SDB's that were so beautiful.  Some were
extra beautiful that it was difficult taking my eyes off of them.   I now
have the rest of the buds covered with sandwich bags to protect what buds
are left.
Good luck with the rest of your blooms.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden