Re: Re:Seeds and Pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Re:Seeds and Pictures
  • From: The Hiltibidals <dutchman@fgi.net>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 21:45:13 -0600 (MDT)

Lora - until I got 'in' to iris enough to discover the iris list, the only
iris I ever knew about were the ones in catalogs sent by these
companies.....and because I joined the list - I did receive several
catalogs from growers I never knew existed.  For the beginner, the answer
to the questions boil down to accessibility.

Now - how to I harvest seeds?