Re: HYB: Flat Bicolor

>Hi Jan,
>As to your query of flat bicolor irises, there was one that Sutton's
grew a few years ago called My Darling Scatterbrain. It was a lavender
amoena Space Age iris that could never decide whether to be flat or
normal. When it did go flat it had a striking appearance and bushy
orange horns to boot.
>Sterling (not Innerst)
Did it have 3 light falls and 3 dark? Sounds nice. Actually I have seen
something similar. Sad to say it was 'Aura Light' after rain. The stds
flopped and it looked a lot like 6 pack.
Jan