Re: TB: SIX PACK

Jan
Your imagination scares me!  I thought I had an ability to see what others
don't see but your ability is unvelievable! (that's a good thing)  Thanks
for the complement on the web site, if you look in the past and future
pictures section there is one that is titled Flat SA.  I think it is an
interesting flower, most people just laugh.  The picture does not do the
flower justice, but it's fun to look at anyway.  If you haven't seen
Unbelievable Too yet you should take a look, quite a striking chimera!

http://www.suttoniris.com/past.html

Thanks again for the nice comments and for the witty dialogue on the iris-l
Mike Sutton