Re: Unbelievable Too (wasTB: SIX PACK)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Unbelievable Too (wasTB: SIX PACK)
  • From: "janet & shan" <shan@montana.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:11:52 -0600 (MDT)

Mike,
     Is this the only seedling from this cross ?? If it holds up do you
think you could do it again. I suppose what I'm wondering about Iris
breeding is ... if you perform the same cross again, will the results be
the same, or are there enough variables ( in gene combinations I guess ) to
produce something different the next time. Human children from the same
parents would be an example my gist here. By the way ... VERY COOL flower.
 shan