Re: CATALOGS' Seeds and Pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CATALOGS' Seeds and Pictures
  • From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 13:10:35 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Mary,
There are wonderful iris growers all over the country and probably some in
your state.
If you like irises, join the American Iris Society.  It is a wonderful
organization.  You may
contact:  Marilyn Harlow, P.O. Box ll77, Freedom, CA 95019.  Phone (408)
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road
Volcano, CA 95689