I lost a chunk of that last message, it should read as follows:
>Your imagination scares me!  I thought I had an ability to see what
others don't see but your ability is unvelievable!
Ta! I'm starting to dream about irises, I do so much reading. I dream in
colour. It worries me what I might come up with. Pity they don't have a
much shorter life cycle. We could decide what we want and get results
in, say 2 years, instead of 20. May be I should breed mice instead.
> (you said something about the new chimera)
Is that the blue and white one? I love that iris. It occurred to me
that, with all these strange irises, you might be getting radiation
drift from somewhere not too far to the west.
Now that leaves you with something to ponder! (And now my message makes
more sense.)
Jan Clark, from the lucky country