RE: CATALOGS' Seeds and Pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: RE: CATALOGS' Seeds and Pictures
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 16:29:24 -0600 (MDT)

>Regarding the posting on quality suppliers, some of us
>beginners don't know the perils!  I thought --------------------->was
probably reputable, along with the other common suppliers
>Mary Kraft
Maybe it's just my opinion, but I don't feel that it is right to mention
names of suppliers you don't like, on an open mailing list that keeps
archives for many years, for the world to read. People have businesses
to run and we all make mistakes, admittedly some more than others. Be
Jan Clark, hoping not to sound too moralistic.