Re: Report/Log Jam

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Report/Log Jam
  • From: starlord@ptw.com (Dennis Bishop)
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 17:47:25 -0600 (MDT)

>>Oh yes, before I forget, my Champion Male Red/White Japanese
>>Bobtail is/has been watching me will doing my e-mail today.
>Grrrrr, No cats allowed on the internet. HA HA Wanna play chase?
>Mikki, (Jans Dog)
He wouldn't stand a chance! As mine is of a high born one, he
carrys the 3 swords at all times! ;}
(And I carry the sword of the Ninja myself)

Bishop Telescope Fund   | Akumaizer Cattery  | E-mail List Owner   |
470 20th ST West #23    | Japanese  Bobtails | Dahlia-net          |
Rosamond,Ca.93560       | Home Rasied JBT's  | Canna-net           |
starlord@ptw.com        |                    | Astronomy/IAR-LIST  |