Re: Bloom Report

>Affaire...this iris is SO awesome...it had a tiny, thin stalk that
>stood up to the 800+ mph winds that ripped through my gardens. (At >one
point, I joked that the wind was so bad that ORINOCO FLOW was >about to
be picked up and "sail away, sail away, sail away..."  >Anyone else
heard that song?)  It also had some of the BIGGEST >flowers I've seen. -

I'm looking forward to this one myself Rusty. It looks very unusual in
the catalogues. I have it's sibling, Witching about to flower. I don't
think it's really a rebloomer though. Probably just aclimatising. Yes I
know the song. I would think winds that fast would almost put the river
into orbit!
Great to hear everyones bloom reports. Fills me with hope.
Jan Clark, in Australia