Re: TB: SIX PACK

>Jan -- Are you Irish, or is the "Ta!" just a local expression?
>Griff Crump
I'm an Aussie of mostly 'Pommie' migrant descent, and a wee bit of
Scottish. (not convicts - although they were probably excellent stock).
'Ta' is a very informal 'thankyou', I guess we do use it rather a lot.
Australian culture has a large input from both England and Ireland. I
certainly find written English easier to understand than written
American, despite years of American T.V. shows.
BTW, is it just me, or have others noticed that the European listers
write with a European accent? Maybe it's just my vivid imagination
again.
Jan