Re: HYB:Seedlings in Australia

Jan,

In answer to your little questions.....
I didnt soak the TB seeds first, some were fresh and some had been
sitting for up to a month waiting for me to plant them...i was slack...
 I sowed about 150 seeds and knicked them all, it took me about an hour
or so, but i had nothing better to do so it was fun in it's own way.
And i just sliced them a bit with the knife..From the ones that have
come up so far it doesnt seem to matter if u knick them a big bit or a
little bit.
Some have taken about a month to come up and there are still a fair few
more coming up.
Last count on the 1st april there were about 70 up....and lots more seem
to have come up in the last few weeeks...havent counted them yet cause i
have been aaway.....

Fiona
Tasmania Asutralia