Re: CATALOGS' Seeds and Pictures

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: CATALOGS' Seeds and Pictures
  • From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 09:32:37 -0600 (MDT)

Thank you John for saying it so well.
When I posted my comment, I never ment to discredit ANY COMPANY.  I buy
hundreds of dollars worth of plants from Jackson & Perkins and have always
received quality plants.  But, I would NEVER purchase irises except from a
iris grower.
I too have mislabeled irises (by mistake of course) and  when someone
brought it to my attention I felt terrible but grateful.  We all make
mistakes, we're human.
Lora L. Masche
Forquin Mountain Iris Garden
21643 Shake Ridge Road