Re: Root stimulators for irises

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: Root stimulators for irises
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <Koekkoek@dordt.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 10:49:54 -0600 (MDT)

For anyone who may want to get in touch with me, I thought I'd let
you know I'm going off the list temporarily, probably several weeks.
I'm moving from this office to a place as yet undesignated, the
school term is over which means out to the garden for me, and the
bloom season is beginning so I will commune with nature rather than
with all of you.

Arnold

Arnold Koekkoek                         Home Ph. (712) 722-0724
Assoc. Prof. of History                 Off. Ph. (712) 722-6326
Dordt College                           e-mail koekkoek@dordt.edu
Sioux Center, IA 51250