Cyber Cork Board update!

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Cyber Cork Board update!
  • From: Tom Tadfor Little <telp@rt66.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 14:44:26 -0600 (MDT)

At long last, the cork board has been updated with new photos, including
1998 introductions from Rick Tasco and Gary Sides. I apologize to those who
have been waiting patiently for several months to see their photos posted.
I've fallen behind on web page updates this spring.

The cork board is reached from the Iris-L web site (URL below). Enjoy!

Tom Tadfor Little                       telp@Rt66.com
Iris-L list owner  *  USDA zone 5/6  *  AIS region 23
Santa Fe, New Mexico (USA)
Telperion Productions      http://www.rt66.com/~telp/
Iris-L Web Site  http://www.rt66.com/~telp/garden.htm