Re: CAT:

>The collection includes Olympic Challenge and Immortality >reblooming,
Silver edge, White Swirl and Butter and Sugar Siberians, >Zebra - 15
bulbs for $29.95, so the myth will be perpetuated by the >gazillions who
can not resist and will purchase because they are >absolutely
beautiful....and modestly priced. Sharon

But you won't be a party to perpetuating the myth will you???????
Perhaps you could give them new 'pet' names e.g 'Sharons White'.
(I have 'Barbara's Pink' and 'Mary's Purple' growing in my garden at