Re: TB: SIX PACK

>We line out between 20,000 and 100,000 seedlings every year so there is
bound to be a wild one now and then.  I looked for some source of
radiation to the west but couldn't find anything.  I don't know if that
is good or bad!?  Yes the new chimera is blue and white, really
striking, hope it carries through to next year.  Don't do mice, they
smell. :-)
>Mike Sutton
You put my few seedling to shame Mike! One thing about mice is that they
would be easier to cull (we have 3 cats) and much less likely to grow
back from the little bits left over. (Did I really say that?)
If anyone is interested there is some interesting reading about somatic
mutation in irises, in 'Garden Irises' published by the AIS.
Jan Clark