CAT: Branching Out

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: CAT: Branching Out
  • From: SOkase <SOkase@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 07:06:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi L-ers,
I know there are several commercial folks on the list and I need help!!!!
Since Rusty posted his bloom report I have become Innerst-ed in Monty Byer's
Branching Out. This is a relatively rare variety in the catalogs and am
wondering where (other than begging Rusty) I can buy, trade or even BEG
(sitting up on my hind legs as I speak...arf!) a piece. Miller Manor had it
for a while but no longer carries it. Thanks in advance for any help in my
search.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8