Dutch Irises information

Sorry to pester the list with this but.....

When we were talking about dutch irises a while ago there were a couple of
people in OZ who asked me about sources.  One was Jan (Yes Jan, I haven't
forgotten.... I just haven't had a chance to get back to you yet) and I
cannot find the email from the other person.  Could they please email me
privately (tyerman@dynamite.com.au) and I'll get the information to them.

Thanks.  Sorry to have disturbed the rest of you.

Paul Tyerman (Australia)
- Where the paddocks are actually green now as we've had more rain in the
last month than the total for the 8 months before that.  Thanks for sending
it our way Peoples (it started after I whinged to the list about our lack
of rain.... .it really worked)