Re: bloom report, DRADY

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <iris-l@rt66.com>
  • Subject: Re: bloom report, DRADY
  • From: JForte21 <JForte21@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 08:00:51 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,
Judy Eckhoff wrote:
"DRADY will come out soon, can anyone tell me how to make sure it is correct?"

DRADY is so beautiful.  You will love it.  It is short (BB?).  White white
standards with dark purple wire rim.  Dark purple falls with white haft
markings around the beard.  Very tailored, lots of buds--mine has been
blooming about a month.  There's a photo of it on the HIPS webpage, but I
don't have the URL.  Also there's a photo of it in Maryott's catalog, but it
looks more black and white there than it does in my garden (I like it better
in purple).  Hope you have the right one because it's stunning.
Mary Forte, Atascadero CA  Zone 9 where the TBs are at peak bloom