3500 no bloom

Hi everbody including those that snuff the bloom;
    To prove California covers all bases I feel I should give a no bloom report.Like
Lora Masche the Stone' Iris Garden is going through a shocker this year. We normally
are in early full boom on "Mother's Day" but this year it looks a little different. In
the garden the tallest thing in bloom is Rare Edition and Oklahoma Bandit. The Dwarf's
are leaving, 5 days of rain lmight have helped the exit.or the snow at easter.( 28'
    But we have plenty of buds, which indicate to me we have moved later into the year
this season. I will state there was some damage from the snow but I feel that was to
be expected.( even though we don't want it ).
    To further explain our growth season we are at 3500' elevation on the west slopes
of the Sierra's overlooking the Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley. This gives us the
advantage or disadvantage of being the last to bloom in the Zone 7 California area.
When the Valley is done they can come see our bloom.
    Hoping everybody has plenty of bloom to enyoy     Bill Stone
Stone's Iris Garden
23801 Shake Ridge Rd.
Volcano, Ca. 95689